New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: comere deer  (Read 476 times)

Offline rugerred

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
  • Take a kid hunting and you take one off the street
comere deer
« on: September 23, 2008, 04:29:48 PM »
Anyone use any of the comere deer products.  Just curious.
Hoyt Katera
Hoyt Power Tech
Ruger Red Label
Big Black Labs

Offline NJ Bowhunter

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
Re: comere deer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »
We posted on this a while ago..  See:

http://www.talkhuntin.com/index.php?topic=1380.0

NJ %^$^
If you must be somewhere.  Be Out There in the woods.

Hunting more years than I care to count or admit too.

NJ Hunter Ed Instructor
NRA Life
NAHC Life
10 yr Cancer Survivor
Proud Father of 2006 Miss New Jersey

Offline rugerred

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »
Thanks partner, never saw that one.  Just playing around.  Its us guys that can only get a couple of days in the woods that try most of that crap.  I had bought some will see what happens.
Hoyt Katera
Hoyt Power Tech
Ruger Red Label
Big Black Labs

Offline NJ Bowhunter

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »
I have 3 bottles of powder and 3 containers of liquid that I will use this year.  I bought them last year and never got them out.  I am going to try a bunch of different things this year.  My best friend called me while I was in NH to tell me he was watching a very nice 8 pointer in his back yard and suggested that I hunt there.  This is the second or third time he has seen him.  This is a bone hunter and if he says he is good he will be.  I made some tree feeder hangers in NH and plan on putting a big feeder in his back yard.  He likes to see the deer back there.  I guess I will have to go over and harvest one for him.  He will be getting the meat from the bear.  He and his wife love it and mine could care less.  My wife has yet to ask how things went in NH.  I guess she focuses on her things and me on mine.  NJ %^$^
If you must be somewhere.  Be Out There in the woods.

Hunting more years than I care to count or admit too.

NJ Hunter Ed Instructor
NRA Life
NAHC Life
10 yr Cancer Survivor
Proud Father of 2006 Miss New Jersey

Offline rugerred

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:15:07 AM »
I bought one of the shaker bags, I am just kind of playing around with stuff till I can properly get my food plots done and stands exactly where I want.  I think I will drop one of the young bucks for freezer meat this weekend unless I can get a doe in range.  I wont realy mess with this kind of stuff  next year, I should have my plots and trees all done by May.  How big of a bear?
Hoyt Katera
Hoyt Power Tech
Ruger Red Label
Big Black Labs

New Page 3

Google Ad