New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Spotting Scope  (Read 459 times)

Offline KC Hunter

• Fawn
Spotting Scope
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
I am wanting to buy a new spotting scope and wanted to get some opinions of the best ones out there for under $200. 

Thanks,

KC Hunter

Offline bowman12

• 2010 Aug. Prize Winner
  • 8 Point
Re: Spotting Scope
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »
I got one a while ago from Winchester that I like. It was about $100 if I remember right. I set it up on an old gunstock and cut the remaining end off so it's the length of the spotting scope. Quick and handy way to keep it steady.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/browse.aspx?c=134&s=163&b=WINCHESTER&search=GO&kwtid=229381

Offline KC Hunter

• Fawn
Re: Spotting Scope
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »
Thanks for the information. 

New Page 3

Google Ad