New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Leftover NR Kansas Deer Permits  (Read 517 times)

Offline 180Outdoors

• 7 Point
    • Hunt 180 Outdoors
Leftover NR Kansas Deer Permits
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »
There is around 1,000 left over nonresident deer permits in Units 11 and 12. This is where all of our leases are. These tags go on sale over the counter on June 15th. They are on a first come first serve basis. If anyone needs help with tags let me know. If you are hunting with us or not I'll be glad to help!
Your Southeast Kansas outdoor connection.

Offline KraQr

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point
  • SOLO Hunter
Re: Leftover NR Kansas Deer Permits
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »
If I could find someone close by to  partner up with me I would sure like to come hunt with you guys. 
'12 Bowtech Insanity CPX

Offline bcotton

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »
Thanks for the info. I hope to be able to rearrange my schedule so I can make it there this year.   -0078               ##$%#116
BC

Offline WNCDEERHUNTER

• Dec/10 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point Droptine
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »
Thanks for posting the information, would be a awesome trip!
U.S. Army - Veteran

N.C. Lifetime Sportsman

New Page 3

Google Ad