New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Poll

HOW MANY OF YALL USE SOME TYPE OF LIGHTED NOCK

BERT LUMENOK
21 (42%)
EASTON TRACERS
7 (14%)
G5 GFORCE
1 (2%)
NOCKTURNAL
15 (30%)
HOME MADE
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: WHO USES LIGHTED NOCKS  (Read 9739 times)

Offline Double G

• Spike
Re: WHO USES LIGHTED NOCKS
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »
As I am new to TH and this is an older post, I still thought I would make a comment in case you have not used or tried them.  Like most comments concerning Luminox, I tried them, sometimes they worked sometimes they did not.  But over all, I thought they helped in observing the flight path, impact, and recovery of my arrow.  I would try them for yourself and see how you like them.  I found them a little expensive for my taste but think they are a neat accessory. 

Offline Dustin

• Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »
i tried the burt coyote lumenok. installed it on my arrow made about a half dozen practice shots to make sure it shot the same as my other arrows. and it did, but i took it out into the woods and shot at a deer and hit about a foot back. thought the deer lunged forward at the last minute until i made a 14 yard shot at a still deer and it grazed the front of his front shoulder. so i went home that night. the next day i shot it at the target again and realized it was hitting between 6-14 inches off every time either to the right or left every time. so i put it away maybe i will fool with it over the summer.

Offline BWHTR

• 6 Point
  • "Go for what you want not for what you can get"
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2011, 09:52:31 PM »
I have tried Lumenoks, Tracers and Nockturnals with Nocturnals being the my favorite and the only ones I use.  Lumenoks were by far the worse in reliability.  I never hunt with a Nockturnal and have yet to have one fail.  Just remember to turn them off.  Nocturnals will burn nonstop for 7-10 days before the battery dies so if you turn them off after each use they will last a season or two.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably talking about hunting or fishing"

John 3:16
Bow Hunting Addict
NRA member
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation member
Pope and Young member
Walnut Bayou Deer Management member
Mathews Bows

Offline KARLOS#1

• Fawn
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 09:47:10 PM »
For one thing Lumenoks suck big time they only work once in awile so i have gone to Nockturnal nocks and had great results. -0078
Take Care Shoot Straight & Stay Safe

New Page 3

Google Ad