New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Sam Rayburn  (Read 474 times)

Offline ameshell

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • 12.86lb Baby!
Sam Rayburn
« on: May 06, 2010, 04:15:40 AM »
Hey guys, going to Sam Rayburn next week for a couple of days. Hope to look at a deer lease in Jasper while I am there. Sounds nice but no electricity. Hmmm. Anyway, not sure if anyone on TH is close by there. Some of the places i fish are in coves and I often see deer there, hope this will be one of those times. I will be throwing mostly a Ribbit early and going to Texas rig after the sun rises above those tall pine trees. I'll take some pic's and post them. If anyone from TH will be in that area next week, I would be glad to meet up with you.
Team "Big 10"
Team 3 Rack Addicts
Texas Peace Officer
Served in the US Navy

Offline T. C. Thunder

• 2010 Prize Winner
  • 8 Point
  • Hello from Missouri
Re: Sam Rayburn
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »
I wish I was going to be in the area but I ain't so have fun without me. Good luck, and hope the deer lease, looks good. @--0--0101
T. C. Thunder
NRA Life Member
Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, and Leave Only Tracks
Take a Child Hunting or Fishing...
40 years hunting

Offline shaun

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:21:11 PM »
 @--0--0101 with yor lease hope u like it have fun

Offline russcat

• 2015 TH Ultimate Outdoorsman Champion
  • TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 14 Point
  • "behind every blade of grass"
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 11:09:07 PM »
How'd your Sam Rayburn trip go?  I've fished a lot of lakes in East TX but I've never been on Rayburn.  I've always heard its great.
Team Buck Dynasty
39 Years "Out There"

Where Jesus is, is Heaven
Where Jesus isn't, is He11.
               -Joshua Crutchield

New Page 3

Google Ad