New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Buck Bass R Bitin'  (Read 699 times)

Offline NotRite

• 10 Point
  • 5lb-12oz Ky Spot Caught 5-06-12
Buck Bass R Bitin'
« on: April 24, 2010, 02:47:56 PM »
LOL!!! I am not kiddin you....I went to 2 lil ponds this morning just seeing if the females had moved off the beds yet...which they had not. But they must be on the beds for sure in this one pond. The buck bass were bitin just about anything just about as quick as it hit the water. I just so happened to have taken my 7yr old with me this morning and she got to catch all the bass she wanted!! I don't doubt that we caught 50 or more in about and hour and a half. This is a good sign to me. The females are doing their thang, and when that full moon comes and goes this coming week, I am a thinkin a lot of them will lay and come off and be ready to bite for a day or 2 before they move to regroup for a week or so. We usually get some killer bites rite after they come off the beds. Looking forward to one of my 2 lil daughters(5&7) to catch one that is more than they want. LOL. I know it's coming. We did not take the camera this morning but you can bet next weekend it will be handy.
BASS member
K.I.S.S. member
(Keep It Simple Stupid)

Offline T. C. Thunder

• 2010 Prize Winner
  • 8 Point
  • Hello from Missouri
Re: Buck Bass R Bitin'
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 07:11:15 PM »
Sounds like it was a very good day. Looking forward to seeing pics form that next outting.  GOOD LUCK!!
T. C. Thunder
NRA Life Member
Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, and Leave Only Tracks
Take a Child Hunting or Fishing...
40 years hunting

Offline ameshell

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • 12.86lb Baby!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 06:49:24 AM »
 @--0--0123 That's AWESOME! Always good to see the little ones interested in fishing.
Team "Big 10"
Team 3 Rack Addicts
Texas Peace Officer
Served in the US Navy

Offline lswoody

• 2010 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 08:35:03 AM »
Way to go I know she had a blast!!!!
Proverbs 3:5,6

New Page 3