New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Last day of Ky Youth season  (Read 532 times)

Offline coalfield outfitter

• 6 Point
  • I will always share the Gospel
Last day of Ky Youth season
« on: April 04, 2010, 04:41:09 AM »
My son and I are heading out in just a few min. But most inportantly we will be in church at 10:00am. I would like to invite each of you to church this morning. Our church is at 102 Pleasant Veiw Rd Madisonville Ky. I know some are too far to come. I encourage you to go somewhere. For we are not promised tommorow. I love each and everyone of you and would like to meet you all in Heaven someday.
                                         Thanks
                                          Loman
                                        Founder
                                 Faith Outdoor Ministry
Jesus is the Lord. He is the only way to eternity.

Offline coalfield outfitter

• 6 Point
  • I will always share the Gospel
Re: Last day of Ky Youth season
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 08:20:57 AM »
What a great morning. We sat up where I had planned and it was great. We got set up about 5:15am and everything was set up quetly. We were in position awaiting shooting hours. As it was breaking day I saw some movement in the trees about 50 to 60 yards in front of us. Yes it was a turkey. Then there were 2 and 3, 4, 5, and 6 birds. then the Gobbler sounded off. I made a few yelps with my mouth call. I also used my push button call. I didn't call but a couple of times because I didn't want to spook the birds. Long story short the birds came off the roost and went the other way. We didn't get a shot but my son had a great time. We will be in the same spot but up the ridge opening day. This is Ethans second encounter in the past two years with the same birds. He said it is time for revenge. I goota go get ready for church. I hope to see you there. I will be at the door waiting. Sunday school is at 10:00 and worship service is at 11:00
Jesus is the Lord. He is the only way to eternity.

New Page 3

Google Ad