New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: 3d targets  (Read 570 times)

Offline BIGHOKIE

• Fawn
3d targets
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »
i coach a youth hunter education shooting team. we are looking for the best place to buy 3d targets at a good price. any suggestions?

Offline KraQr

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point
  • SOLO Hunter
Re: 3d targets
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 04:29:14 PM »
I searched and searched and bought mine from a guy on ebay.    He sells it below retail, includes shipping, and no taxes.    His id is here;  http://myworld.ebay.com/az_trooper

Now you can find cheaper targets but he sells Rinehart Targets which I prefer over the other brands due to durability and ease of arrow removal.

I will try to locate the name of this company that donates targets to organizations such as yours.  I saw a post somehwhere that they donate to education programs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rinehart-Broadhead-Buck-3-D-Archery-Target_W0QQitemZ220565744296QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335abe2aa8

http://cgi.ebay.com/RINEHART-3-D-BOWHUNTER-TREESTAND-ARCHERY-BUCK-TARGET_W0QQitemZ220565744913QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335abe2d11
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 04:44:10 PM by KraQr »
'12 Bowtech Insanity CPX

Offline bcotton

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 06:41:25 PM »
My buddy that runs a monthly 3d shoot hooked up with a Bass Pro Shop and got a good deal with his targets.  Don't know much about the details,  but I do know he puts up Bass Pro banners and such.  Next time I am by there I will ask.  Maybe those bigger companies (Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc)  could cut you a deal for some advertising at shoots or something to that effect   @--0--0117
BC

Offline Duane72

• 14 Point Droptine
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 08:47:54 PM »
I would contact some of your local stores that sell them. Offer them some free advertising for the exchange, showing them as a sponsor of the shoot basically. You may get a better deal than you think. Especially if it brings in local business.
USAF Veteran
Bow, Shotgun, & Muzzleloader Hunter
Acts 10:13 "...Get up, Peter, kill and eat!"
Proverbs 12:27 "...the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt."

Offline tncowboy

• 14 Point Droptine
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 01:24:22 PM »

New Page 3

Google Ad