talkhuntin.com

New Page 3

Thank you for visiting the TalkHunting Community. We encourage you to register and jump right in. Since membership is free, what do you have to lose? This is a place to learn, have fun, share your experiences and express ideas. As a guest, you can read all of the topics. As a member, you can add your own comments and topics and really enjoy all that TalkHunting has to offer. Click here for tips on how to join and participate. This website is best viewed at 1280 X 700 or higher resolution.

If you enjoy TalkHunting and would like to support us, one of the best ways you can do this is by visiting our sponsors. If you want to purchase anything from one of our sponsors or just want to visit their website, we ask that you come here first and use the links here. This will let them know that TalkHunting is a great place to advertise. Each time you visit our sponsors, you are supporting TalkHunting!

Don
Bass Pro Shops

Author Topic: 100 LONG GUNS GIVEAWAY BY SHRINERS  (Read 629 times)

Offline Tumlin_Tumbleweed

• 2008 Sept. Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
100 LONG GUNS GIVEAWAY BY SHRINERS
« on: August 28, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »
 --7-8-9   100 LONG GUN GIVEAWAY   --7-8-9

In a past post I let it be known that I'm in the Shrine, Zamora Shrine Temple, Birmingham, Alabama. As every one knows, we Shriners have fund raisers, this one happens to be a gun giveaway, 100 total long guns, every 3 minutes, until the last one is awarded, Saturday, Sept. 13th. This is a fund raiser that all proceeds benefit Zamora Shrine--not deductible as charitable contributions (THIS IS NOT FOR SHRINE HOSPITALS).

For those that maybe interested from this web site, whether it's Talk Hunting members, family members or friends, I will assist in the purchase of gun giveaway tickets. The purchase will be by check only, made out to Zamora Shrine Temple (for gun giveaway). Send your check, name and address and email address to: Butch Tumlin (butch_tumlin@yahoo.com. )  ( Tumlin_Tumbleweed), 1732 Ward Creek Road, Warrior, Alabama 35180 and I will, upon receipt, will make a copy of same, along with a filled out ticket and will respond by email and send back a copy of your ticket. If there is any question about the giveaway, feel free to call Zamora Shrine Temple (205-956-3636) and all of your questions will be answered. When you call, let the Temple know that you are interested in purchasing tickets from Noble Butch Tumlin (member of the Dune Buggy Unit). If you would like to contact me, do so thru the web site. I will make a list of all tickets purchased thru me and will be at the gun giveaway, and will assist the Temple in contacting the winners on my list. I will assist the winner in receiving their prize any way I possibly can. For any one that is interested, I would ask that you (along with Huntmaster), check and make sure there is no problem with any local or state laws of your state on the purchase of raffle tickets in another state. I have included a copy of the front and back of a ticket for the giveaway. On the front is listed all the rules of the giveaway and on the back is a list of all the guns to be given away.

I want to thank you ahead of time for your participation on behalf of Zamora Shrine Temple and myself, for with out the publics help there would not be a Shrine nor any of the 22 Shrine Cripple and Burn Hospitals.

Thanks!!!!!
Bell South 32 Yrs (Retired)
Staff Sgt  USMCR 20 Yrs,
Sgt ANG  4 Yrs (Retired)
Blue Lodge (29 Yrs)
Zamora Shrine (29 Yrs)
NRA Member

Offline Puddle Jumper

• Global Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: 100 LONG GUNS GIVEAWAY BY SHRINERS
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »
Tumlin_Tumbleweed,
I would like to let everyone know that when I won my rifle from the NRA last year.  They shipped it to a local Federal licensed gun dealer that I choice and I sent the NRA a copy of their license that they keep copies on hand just for that.  The local gun dealer was going to charge me $25 for handling until they saw it was from the NRA.  If case some one is worried about having to drive to get their winnings, they can pay shipping/handling.   We are hunters and we know how much luck plays its hand!!!  --9-8-7

PJ
Southern Connection
USAF MSgt Ret
NRA Life - Endowment
NRA Whittington Center Sponsor
NAHC Life
American Legion
NC Sheriffs Association Honorary member
Bucks and Beards Scents
NCCSA (NC Concerned Sportsmen Association)
Burgaw Hunting Clu

Offline TxHunter

• 10 Point
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »
I'm in, will send you an email to make arrangements.

Offline Whitetail54

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point
  • All it Takes is a Tree Stand and a Dream !!
    • Raleigh, NC  Area Homes
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
send me a pm or e-mail as well with any info I need
Hunting for more than 40 years now
Member of Team TURF ONE

If you are 50 or over and have not yet had a colonoscopy...DO IT!!!  It saved my life!!

New Page 3
Fall Hunting Classic Online at Basspro.com

Google Ads

tumblr counter