New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Stealth cam Epic  (Read 493 times)

Offline BOW HUNTER

• 7 Point
Stealth cam Epic
« on: August 15, 2008, 04:03:14 PM »
 Has anyone tried one yet. I think they came out early 08'. They weigh only 3 oz. I was thinking you could mount it to your stabilizer on your bow. It takes 200 minutes of video.
N. Hoffmann, Racine,WI

Offline catman jr

• 2008 Sept. Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
  • HUNTING IS A BLESSING STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN
Re: Stealth cam Epic
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
i've seen it but i personally am boycotting stealthcam. i had a game camera for two years, and now it's giving me fits. I think they should last longer than that for the money.

Offline Lung Cutter

• 10 Point
  • stay calm and pick a spot
Re: Stealth cam Epic
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:37:04 AM »
I haven't tried one yet I just heard about them too. I was reading about them and was interested so I drove two hours to the Bass Pro Shop to get one (they were on sale) and they were sold out...I'll have to wait or see what someone else on here has to say about them.
the bow...Mathews Z7
the arrows...5575 Gold Tip Expedition Hunters
the broadheads...100 grain Slick Tricks
the result...hours of enjoyment and "fresh meat"

-00-9                %^$^

New Page 3

Google Ad